- College graduate with Industrial Electronics major, seeks an entry-level position with a company to gain experience, and to contribute to the company’s profitability and growth.
- Adept at working with electronic equipment and devices, mechanisms, and computer hardware.
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting and in the repair of electronic/mechanical equipment and wiring.
- Eligible to work in Canada or the United States for any company.
- Comfortable with international travel
- E&E Consulting Engineers – Montreal, Quebec Jan. 2016-Nov 2016
o Web master and Systems Admin
▪ Part-time Web master and web content development, responsible for the maintenance and upgrade of hardware and software for the consulting firm
- Mount Royal Tennis Club – Montreal, Quebec July 2013 – Nov 2016
o Head of Maintenance
▪ Responsible for maintaining the Building and related equipment including; HVAC, automated sumps, commercial washing machines/dishwashers, and lighting. As well as grounds keeping and occasional managerial duties.
- Kesseltronics Systems Inc. – Montreal, Quebec May 2015
o R&D Internship
▪ Worked on a R&D project involving wireless networking (Wi-Fi), RFID, and software development.
- Action Communiterre – Montreal, Quebec May – July 2012
o IT and Urban Agriculture Intern
▪ Responsible for the operation of the computers and server Including Desktop upgrades and migration of file server to an appropriate Operating System (OS). Built and Maintained two gardens; Bio-Top Hydroponic Garden and a container garden at the office. As well as designing a greenhouse layout for the office and conducting a feasibility study.
- CEGEP Vanier College – Montreal, Quebec 2016
o Diplome d’études Collegial (DEC) (equiv. AAS): Industrial Electronics Technology (243.C0)
- Centennial Academy High School– Montreal, Quebec 2006 – 2009
- Programming: PLC Ladder, Visual Basic, Arduino C, C++.
- Computer Hardware/Software Troubleshooting and Repair.
- General Electrical/Electronic/ Mechanical Troubleshooting/Maintenance.
- Software: Microsoft Office suite, AutoCAD (2010-2016), LTSPICE, KiCAD, among others.
- Operating Systems: Windows (95-w10), Linux (Ubuntu 8.04-16.04, Ubuntu server 8.10-16.04, SolusOS, Mint, openSUES) and Unix (snow leopard).
- Comfortable with various electronic testing equipment (Oscilloscope, function generator, DMM, etc.)
- Languages- Fluent English; Functional French
Training and Certifications:
- Ordre des Technologues Professionals du Quebec (OTPQ) -Professional Technologist.
- ASP-Construction certified.
- Canadian Heart and Stroke foundation CPR certified.
- Certified Siemens PI T-1 level measurement.
- WHMIS 2015 for Workers Certified.
- Independent project: Interfaced an Arduino mega (as an HMI) with a Siemens S7-200 PLC to control the speed of a motor using a Thyristor controller and created documentation for it. Was chosen for an open house Demonstration.
- Group project: designed a control system for a sorting system using multiple Arduino Megas’. My primary responsibility was developing the HMI and communications protocol.
- Graduation Project: Created documentation including PFD, P&ID, Loop diagram, electronic schematic diagrams, setup sheets for PID controllers